Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Just Me

Just a quick post to show off my new hair.

Photo of Mama (1)

And really, who wants a post with just a picture of me? Nobody. So, here are some other shots from this month. 

Self Portrait
Self portrait

Rener, Eve and Me
Rener Gracie, me, Eve Torres 
Graduation day from the Gracie Jiu Jitsu Self Defense/Women Empowered program that was taught at Malmstrom AFB. More on this soon. 

Emma's Homemade Birdfeeder (4)
Emma filling her homemade feeder

Chickadee-dee-dee
Chickadee-dee-dee on Emma's homemade feeder.
Photo by Emma

Downy Wood Pecker (2)
Downy Woodpecker 
photo by Emma

And that's about all I have time for. I hope the approaching winter is treating everyone well!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Emma caught those birds perfectly. By the time I "snap" the birds are flying off.
    Both you ladies have such beautiful eyes. Since mine are always surrounded in red now I am jealous! But, Tina, your picture hardly looked like you ... you weren't smiling and looked seriously serious. (I have a way with words...) But your hair cut is good. Looked even better when I saw you on skype. Tomorrow we have our 41st anniversary. Julie and Dean W. have their 40th soon. Mom and Al have their 42nd on Tuesday. Wait til you see Dad's GTO now. It looks great inside and out. Love, M/G

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!