Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Photo Update

Just a quick update with mostly photos and a little babbling.

Biggest thing is I started on-line classes June 3rd. I have 2 years till I get my Bachelor's degree in Marketing. The first week went well (they are 8 week classes, so fast paced). The second Monday I found out that the Art class I was taking won't count towards my degree so I switched to Intro to Computers. And I now get to play catch-up once my books get here on Thursday.

Oh well. It seems like it's going to be a pretty fun class. So I am taking Intro to Computers and Business Law.

Enough about me, here are some pictures.

Groundworkds Farm 7Jun13 (1)
Working at Groundworks Farm

Groundworkds Farm 7Jun13 (14)
Pulling weeds and thinning beets

Farmers Market and Produce 8Jun13 (3)
Our reward for weeds well pulled

Farmers Market and Produce 8Jun13 (1)
Lettuce, and radishes and boc choy oh my!

Happy Birthday to ME 9Jun13 (3)
Happy Birthday to ME! 
On our way to McKenzie River Pizza for some gluten free pizza

Happy Birthday to ME 9Jun13 (16)
Emma's new shirt I made for her on my birthday

Happy Birthday to ME 9Jun13 (18)
The back

Happy Birthday to ME 9Jun13 (13)
My new dress I made for me on my birthday

Horse Lessons 10Jun13 (5)
Horse Lessons (more in another post soon)

Alphabetizing Bella Sara Cards
Self-initiated alphabetizing of her Bella Sara cards

Hail (1)
And hail.

Well, that's about it. Hope everyone is doing fantastic!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!