Sunday, May 12, 2013

Lots of Walking

Emma and I have been doing lots of walking. Lots of walking. Not for any particular reason, other than the weather has been nice, and we might as well.

Here are some photos.

Walking with Emma (4)


Walking (4)

To The Park (21)

There was also last nights walk where we just randomly walked through the neighborhoods near our apartments for 45 minutes. 

It's been really awesome one-on-one time, which I don't feel like I have been giving Emma enough of lately. 

Oh, and the exercise doesn't hurt either. 

2 comments:

  1. NOW I understand Jared's comment to me about you two walking so much. The photo of Emma with Saige is so cute. Keep walking ladies and enjoy! M/G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gramma! You have inspired me to walk, so I blame you :0)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!