Saturday, April 6, 2013

Welcome Izzy!

We found a truck!

Izzy- Day 1 (4)
Izzy
F-150 XLT, 4WD, Supercrew, 3.5L,  V6 EcoBoost with a 6.5 ft bed. 

Yes, this does mean that Emma and I will be hitting the road. We have decided to swing through Iowa to visit friends and stay with family for a week or so. 

Then we plan to kidnap Gramma and drag her to Montana with us. (Shh, don't tell her) 

Jared tried to convince me to drive through NH as well so that Emma and I would have to take the car (we'll be putting less miles on Izzy with our drive to IA and MT then Jared will with his drive to CA and MT). 

While I would love to visit the east coast, I don't really feel like being on the road that much (sorry guys!) 

Well, that's about it. Emma and I hit the road tomorrow morning (Jared plans to console himself with a mountain bike ride), and should be at Gramma and Boppa's on Monday night. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!