Monday, April 29, 2013

If It Ain't Broke... Break It

I love to rearrange furniture. Sometimes I am not so smart about taking a break and quitting before I go to far.

Well, apparently this time I went to far and managed to tweak a muscle in my back. Pretty bad. Bad enough that I couldn't take a deep breath. I went to the E.R. because, despite the fact that I have fractured my back and have given birth, this was pretty close to the worse pain I had ever felt. And the whole not-being-able-to-breath thing was a bit scary.

So, kidney stones were ruled out as well as a blood clot. That left an injured muscle. Very injured. But, not much can be done for it.

And of course, I didn't get all of the rearranging done that I wanted to. Thankfully what I did get done looks pretty good.

If I do say so myself.

New Bookcases (2)
Emma setting up her new bookcases- both designated for horses and horse books

New Bookcases (4)
Making sure Saige and Picaso are all settled. 

New Bookcases (7)
Non-horse books.

Emma had ideas about making a house for Saige and Picaso, so we got to work. 

Saige's House (8)
The door was Emma's idea.

Saige's House
The inside

Saige's House (3)
Showing Gramma Saige's house

Saige's House (6)
Good Night Saige!

And with that, I will also say goodnight! I hope to get more than 3 hours of sleep tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!