Thursday, November 29, 2012

Getting Settled

Whew. Moving is tough work. Add in the fact that I was sick for about the first week we were here, and the fact that we had very little internet access, that puts me way behind on the updates.

Everyone is healthy now, and pretty happy. We found an apartment (if you have not gotten a letter with our new address, e-mail me and I will send it to you), are starting to get the lay of the land, and today, we got all our household goods!

It feels so good to have all our crap stuff back. I am kinda tired from unpacking boxes, but I thought I would share at least a few photos with you guys tonight.

Here is a link to the photos we took on our drive out. There are 130, but most of them are pretty cool. Like this one...

b. Travel to MT- Day 2- Mt Rushmore (20)

Here is a picture of each room as of right now.

We got our stuff (2)
Kitchen

We got our stuff (3)
Hallway

We got our stuff (4)
Living Room

We got our stuff (5)
Bathroom

We got our stuff (6)
Bedroom

We got our stuff
Craft/Play Room/ Office

As you can see we have a LOT left to do. But, for tonight, we are done. We will head out in a bit for a splurge (supper out) then spend one last night on base before moving the rest of our stuff out here tomorrow. 

I hope everyone is having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great. I am so glad you were able to sightsee as you traveled. The rock climbing ones look just like the ones Warren took of us back when J. was about 10. I was going to comment on my favorite photo but by the end I had way more than one. I assume the one of the car sales lot was for Warren! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!