Wednesday, October 3, 2012

We Got Them!

Just before heading to bed last night, Jared decided to check his e-mail. We got orders!!!

We now have an official date, Nov. 15th, 2012. We can leave anytime on or after the 15th, and we have to be there by the 18th. So, we plan to leave on the 15th.

I had figured that as soon as we had orders, I would be a whirlwind of activity. Nope. Emma and I spent the day working on a secret project outside for Gramma.

Don't worry, we won't keep you in suspense long. We just need to wait for Gramma to see it tomorrow before we can post it ('cause Gramma is one of the 4 people who actual reads my posts).

With the camera broken again, we don't have much for pictures, but I will leave you with this one.


This picture was taken sometime this summer with my phone. I have been taking pictures with my phone, but they really don't come out all that great.

Hope everyone is having a good day!


1 comment:

Comments are welcome!