Thursday, July 12, 2012

And the Exercise Begins

I started exercising today.

It's about time really. I had enjoyed the 30 days of walking that I had done in April, but once I had started working, I was SOOO tired that I had stopped my daily walking.

There have been plenty of days where we have...

hiked

chased doggies

chased bubbles

played balance on Da's homemade see saw thing

played sonic ball

raced (in her underwear)

and other things, but no regular exercise.

That changed today.

This morning was Circuit Day 1, this is what Emma and I did:
Walk for 2-3 minutes
10 Sit-ups
10 Push ups
10 Lunges
10 Squats
(I was also suppose to be 10 body rows but it requires equipment that we are currently trying to decide if we want to invest in).
Walk for another 2-3 minutes.

I only did one round today, but eventually I will work up to doing 3 rounds. Once I am doing that, I will add different exercises in as well.

Tomorrow is Interval Day. I will walk/jog for 30 minutes. Emma may go with me, but she may choose to stay home. It's her call.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!