Wednesday, May 23, 2012

School Trouble

So, I had finally decided to go back to school and study food and nutrition. Kinda a big deal around our house now and I figure that won't ever really change.

Besides, I find all the different ways the human body processes and functions based on the foods a person eats to be fascinating. I really would love to learn more about it (and yes, I can learn more about it without a college degree).

My big reason for wanting to go back to school now is that I have some education benefits from when I was active duty that I need to use up before I loose them and I would get paid while going to school.

However, finding a degree I can work on on-line is proving to be difficult. I thought I had it all figured out, but then I found out that one of the 5 class I planned to take through a community college in Kansas isn't offered on-line. A big bummer because all of the other classes are offered on-line and I have been assured that the classes would all transfer.

I really don't want to have to go through yet one more college for just one class.

I had hoped to start taking classes this summer, but it looks like I am going to need to do a lot more research.



I envy people who know exactly what they want to be when they grow up, and actually do their dream job.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!