Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Should Really Be...

...working on the house. I have been here since Monday, working like a dog. The living room has a fresh coat of paint (bone white) and the base cabinets in the kitchen are now white instead of sunshine yellow.

I really meant to paint the base cabinets about 3 years ago, around the same time I painted the florescent orange walls an olive green.

The family room steps finally have the last few peel and stick floor tiles in place. Another job that should have been finished 3 years ago.

I painted the outside trim around our big living room window so it now "matches" the rest of the windows in the front of the house.

Most of the windows have been washed on the inside, Emma's closet has been painted white, the yard no longer has toys and tools scattered all over the place, and the dumpster we are renting is starting to fill up.

A huge thank you goes out to my friend Desiree who has helped me get everything done.

THANK YOU DESIREE!!

I would be so far behind if you hadn't come over and helped. I really appreciate it.

With that said, I need to get off my butt and keep working. I still have the sheds to empty and clean, the basement to empty and clean, the kitchen to empty and clean...

Thankfully we will have another trailer here tomorrow so that I can get the rest of our crap stuff out of the house so that the cleaning part will be easier.

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!