Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goal: Day 25, 26, 27 Completed - And Some Boxes Got Packed!

It has been pretty busy here. We have completed our walks for the last 3 days, today being the best day weather wise. Jared has gone with us on at least 2 of the past 3 walks, so that made them great as well.

We have been busy packing some boxes. Despite the fact that we have gotten a bunch packed, I still feel like nothing has gotten accomplished.

Oh, and I found out yesterday that I was accepted by the University of Alabama for their Food and Nutrition degree! I will be taking Anatomy and Physiology I and II as well as a few Chemistry classes through Northeast Iowa Community College this summer and fall, but after that, all of my classes will be on-line through UA.

I hope everyone is doing well!

3 days left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!