Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Getting Settled

Hello!

I seemed to have quit writing rather suddenly. I hope that no one is suffering from withdrawals :0)

The last week or so has been a bit crazy with trying to finish up the house, pack the last of our mounds of stuff, and slowly get said stuff moved into my in-law's house.

We have a long way to go before all of our stuff is moved in and we are completely settled, but we are getting there. We should have it all figured out just in time to move to Montana. But hey, then we will have people doing all the packing and moving for us :0)

Jared is healing well, though not fast enough for him. The beautiful weather we are having makes him want to go out and ride his bike so badly. Poor baby. His mobility is amazing though, so he should be starting physical therapy in the next week or two.

Emma is LOVING having so much time with Gramma and Boppa. She has been super helpful with getting things unpacked and put away. She has also be very helpful in the garden being Gramma's helper. I can't wait to get all of her stuff situated so she can feel truly settled.

I am glad to be under the same roof as Jared and Emma again. There is still so much work to do, but it will be easier to focus now that I am not missing my family so much.

I am scheduled to start classes on-line June 4th. I am excited, but also wondering if this is the best time to be going back to school. I suppose I will figure it all out before the 4th. 

As we unpack, we are preparing for a yard sale. June 15th and 16th is when the yard sale is scheduled for and that is our goal date for having everything unpacked and situated. So far our yard sale pile is pretty impressive, and we are excited to keep adding to it.

So, all is well here for us. We are excited for this mini chapter in our lives and we are going to try to do our best to enjoy our time with family and friends.

I hope all is well with you and that you are having a wonderful Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!