Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Goal: Day 14 Complete

Today's walk was super late. It didn't happen until 4 p.m. But we did make it around the block.

I woke up this morning with a killer of a migraine (which hasn't happened in a while). I managed to get up and help Jared get dressed, then I crawled back into bed until almost 11.

My poor child. She was forced to watch t.v. all morning. It was rough for her.

Not really. She loves to watch t.v. and is currently obsessed with Curious George. But I still felt like a crappy mama for not at least being in the same room as her.

The good news is I think I know what caused my migraine this time. The bad news is, I don't think I can eat rice anymore which is super sad because I just made some flat bread today where rice is one of the main ingredients :(

The reason I think rice is the problem is because I had rice with lunch and dinner yesterday. I noticed the headache before dinner, but it was a very slight headache at that point. By bedtime, it was worse, but I figure a good nights sleep would fix it.

Not so much. It took about 12 hours of sleep to knock it out.

So, to test my theory, I ate some of the flat bread today after I made it. It's been about 3 hours since I ate it and I can feel a headache starting up again.

That means no rice for me for a few weeks so I can test it again.

But, I managed to get my walk in. One more day and I hit the half way point!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!