Sunday, February 12, 2012

Getting Ready

Well, here we are 3 months from Jared's graduation and we still have no idea when we are expected in Montana. For now, we are doing our best to get the house ready to sell. Here is what that looks like.

Bed in the family room while the bedroom is being painted- then used as a construction zone...

"Oh look, a pile of stuff I was suppose to put on Emma's quilt... It will only take me a minute to add them..." The kitchen table hasn't been seen since. 

Trying to organize Emma's books and horses (and I needed something to do with my hands while Emma and I were chilling -literally- in the fort)

Fabric covered milk crates to corral books and horses- One bin for 2 months. Or so the plan goes right now.

I finally got Jared to go through his clothes and get rid of all the shirts he doesn't wear anymore. A smart person would have donated them somewhere. I decided to start working on making a king sized t-shirt quilt. 

A quick visit to Gramma and Boppa's. 

Gramma is the coolest. She suggested sparklers in the snow. 

And picnics on the living room floor because, as I mentioned already, we can't seem to find the kitchen table under the pile of craft stuff I keep attempting to put away. 

Well, that about brings everything up to date. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I've made two t-shirt quilts, and am setting shirts aside for another. Interested to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gray Eyed,
    Thanks for leaving a comment! Do you have a link for the quilts you have made?
    I haven't worked on the quilt in a while, but I hope to have it done by next winter :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!