Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Autumn in NH


Emma and I are having fun in NH. The fall colors are truly beautiful. It is so crazy that I haven't spent an Autumn here in NH in almost 11 years.

Don't get me wrong, Autumn in Iowa is pretty also, but nothing beats the foliage in the Northeast. We hope to get into the mountains this weekend so we can immerse ourselves in the beauty of nature.

We will also continue to collect lots of fallen treasures :) There is a nice simple trail close to Amber's house that Emma, Tucker, and I have had a few fun adventures on. Every time we venture into the woods, we find better and cooler leaves, sticks, acorns, and rocks.

And now we have binoculars.

Emma really wants to get back into the woods so she can try out here binoculars.


Onto some of the fun things we have been doing since we have been here:

Body Art


Making Play dough (I even made edible peanut butter play-dough. Yummy!)


Singing and Dancing (while dressed like a rock star)


There are many other things that we have done but just didn't get around to taking pictures of.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Autumn!

1 comment:

Comments are welcome!