Friday, March 12, 2010

Conversations with Jared

Me - Picking up Emma's plastic cup at Applebee's tonight, looking at the bottom.

Jared - "Is it #6 plastic?"

Me - Big Grin "You know me so well!"

I have been in search of #6 plastic lately because I have been wanting to try to make my own recycled shrink art. Here is where I got the idea.

Still haven't found any #6 plastic, but Jared proved to me tonight that he does sometime listen to my ramblings about crafting :)

p.s. I do plan to write an actual post soon. I have been trying to cut down on my computer time, and increase my Emma time. Next week Emma will be at Gramma's, so I will have more time to post about the few things that are going on here.

Thanks for stopping by!

p.p.s There are 3 days left to enter for a chance to win some of my handmade treasures! Click here for your chance!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tina Jared and Emma,

    We are just waiting for spring, I am in school full time and working full time so Uncle Billy is taking great care of me and the dogs. We are all great. Love to you all.

    Tammy & Bill
    Gus & Harry

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!