Saturday, January 9, 2010

Goals for 2010

I don't typically make resolutions, because, well, I don't know. But this year, I have decided to set some goals for myself. I will be 30 in June, which is ok with me. I like to tell people that getting older beats the alternative. Anyway, I have decided that I would like to try to get back in shape for my 30th B-day. I have realized that I am still carrying around a lot of baby weight, and my baby just turned 4. So, that is goal #1. Here is my list:

1. Get in shape (no specific pounds or inches lost, just get in better shape)
2. Sell something on Etsy My Shop
3. Buy only what we absolutely need
4. Reuse and recycle everything I can (including clothes)
5. Learn everything I can about horses
6. Sell my creations at a craft fair
7. Take one college level class
9. Walk the dog at least once a day, every day
10.Learn yoga and meditation

Well, that is my list for now. If anyone has any tips, tricks, or hints on how to accomplish any of my goals, I would love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!