Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My New Toy!

So on Saturday, we decided to live on the edge and venture out to the stores (the day after Black Friday). We had nothing particular we needed to buy, we were just curious what the stores were offering.

We ended up at Best Buy, Jared's favorite store. I think this was the third time we had been there in about 2 weeks. Jared got something last time, so I guess it was my turn.

I have been wanting a MP3 player for a while. As much as I like Emma's music and can tolerate Jared's music, I longed to listen to music of my choice. I had been looking for a while, but I have a hard time buying stuff that is just for me, so I kept putting it off. On this trip to Best Buy, the MP3 players we marked way down. Jared talked me into getting one, though he really didn't have to twist my arm all that much. I got a Sansa Fuze, it was $40 off I think. It took me a while to figure out how to get music onto it, but I managed. I also discovered this little time saver called slotRadio ( http://www.slotradio.com/slotRadio/cards) where I can buy a memory card preloaded with 1,000 songs. Its pretty cool, I am excited to get them in the mail!

I am suppose to be using my MP3 player to motivate myself to exercise, but I apparently have a motivation deficiency. Oh well, if only there was a vitamin available for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!